Institutional / multi-user subscriptions
An 'institutional subscription' is required when you
have more than 10 users within one
workplace/site/Trust. Athens authentication is used to give
your multiple users access to the CPD Online site easily.
can benefit from having an institutional subscription
- It is a cost-effective way to provide 25 hours of
CPD for many psychiatrists at once.
- Athens authentication (see below) allows easy access for and
management/administration of multiple users.
- You receive more personalised customer service from the
CPD Online team.
- It provides your staff with a rich information source to
improve knowledge and help them acquire new skills quickly.
- It enables your staff to keep up to date with new research and
best practice in psychiatry.
- You can subscribe via your library's usual subscription
- The higher the number of users, the bigger the savings
your institution can make.
Prices are grouped into 'bands' depending on how many users you
want. To see the price bands and place an order, visit the
Institutional Subscriptions page on the Turpin
If you would like to speak to someone about a quote for
a multi-user license, please contact:
Turpin Distribution on tel +44 (0)1767
Subscribe online now.
Could you get CPD Online through your place of
Over 60 NHS Trusts have already taken out
institutional subscriptions to CPD Online - ask your
librarian or CPD supervisor whether your Trust is one of
If not, you can recommend CPD Online to your librarian or
CPD supervisor, or print out the form below and give it to
Library recommendation form
for CPD Online